1. I understand and agree That I have insurance policy which will cover my Booth/space area and have proof of insurance if necessary.
2. I agree and understand that I am fully authorized to operate a business in the State of Illinois.
3. I agree that I am responsible for any damage that I may cause to the venue.
4. I agree and understand and I accept full responsibility for any sale tax which may be due to the City or State and I can produce a valid Sale Tax ID number if required .
5. In the event of any disagreement that may occur I understand and agree that Show Management decision would be final.
6. In the case of a deposit being made and for any reason I cannot attend or exhibit at the above event I understand and agree that show management may at their discretion . Refund the deposit or portion there of, apply it to a future show or withhold any refund at all .
7. I agree to hold the PeoriaCon® and it’s associates harmless for any acts of God or conditions which are not controllable by them.
8. I understand and agree that on the exhibit floor would you prefer to be located in order of preference? (However final placement of your booth and/or table is at PeoriaCon® sole and absolute discretion but we try to accommodate your wishes).
9. I understand and agree That PeoriaCon® has a no soliciting policy for trade show holders and their associates. PeoriaCon® holds the right to remove violators of this policy with no refunds at their discretion.
Deadlines and Cut-off
Show starts on March, 2023
for help on Illinois state tax Law go to