Terms and Conditions
1. I understand and agree That I have insurance policy which will cover my Booth/space area and have proof of insurance if necessary.
2. I agree and understand that I am fully authorized to operate a business in the State of Illinois.
3. I agree that I am responsible for any damage that I may cause to the venue.
4. I agree and understand and I accept full responsibility for any sale tax which may be due to the City or State and I can produce a valid Sale Tax ID number if required .
5. In the event of any disagreement that may occur I understand and agree that Show Management decision would be final.
6. In the case of a deposit being made and for any reason I cannot attend or exhibit at the above event I understand and agree that show management may at their discretion . Refund the deposit or portion there of, apply it to a future show or withhold any refund at all .
7. I agree to hold the PeoriaCon® and it’s associates harmless for any acts of God or conditions which are not controllable by them.
8. I understand and agree that on the exhibit floor would you prefer to be located in order of preference? (However final placement of your booth and/or table is at PeoriaCon® sole and absolute discretion but we try to accommodate your wishes).
9. I understand and agree That PeoriaCon® has a no soliciting policy for trade show holders and their associates. PeoriaCon® holds the right to remove violators of this policy with no refunds at their discretion.
Deadlines and Cut-off
Show starts on March 6 2021
Cosplay Contest Registering will become available at the show.
Game Registering will become available. All games have to end at their scheduled time.
for help on Illinois state tax Law go to